Victor Joo Chuan TONG
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS.
Research Manager, SAP, Singapore.
|Degree and Institution||Year(s)|
|PhD, Department of Biochemistry, NUS||2007|
|Position and Institute||Year(s)|
|Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS||2009-Present|
|Principal Investigator, Data Mining Department, Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR||2008-2012|
|Assistant Department Head, Data Mining Department, Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR||2007-2012|
|Senior Innovation Advisory Board Member, Pfizer, Singapore||2009-2010|
|Co-Principal Investigator, Knowledge Discovery Department, Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR||2005-2007|
* Computational immunology.
* Computational epigenetics.
* Development of structural databases for structure prediction and modeling.
* Designed libraries – Development of virtual combinatorial library for the design, management and analysis of small molecules.
* Protein-protein interactions.
* Computer modeling of biological systems.
* Complex systems analysis.
- C. M. Song, P. H. Bernardo, C. L. L. Chai and J. C. Tong. (2009) CLEVER: pipeline for designing in silico chemical libraries. J. Mol. Graph. Model., 27, 578-583.
- J. C. Tong, P. T. J. Tan, E. C. Ren and A. A. Sinha. (2008) BEID: database for sequence-structure-function information on antigen-antibody interactions. Bioinformation, 3, 58-60.
- J. C. Tong and M. T. Tammi. (2008) Methods and protocols for the assessment of protein allergenicity and cross-reactivity. Front. Biosci. 13: 4882-4888.
- J. C. Tong, T. W. Tan and S. Ranganathan. (2007) In silico grouping of peptide/HLA class I complexes using structural interaction characteristics. Bioinformatics 23: 177-183.
- J. C. Tong, G. L. Zhang, T. W. Tan, J. T. August, V. Brusic and S. Ranganathan. (2006) Prediction of HLA-DQ3.2b ligands: Evidence of multiple registers in class II binding peptides. Bioinformatics 22: 1232-1238.
- J. C. Tong, T. W. Tan and S. Ranganathan. (2004) Modeling the structure of bound peptide ligands to major histocompatibility complex. Protein Sci. 13:2523-2532.