Adjunct Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS.
Research Director, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, A*STAR.
Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, NUS.
|Degree and Institution||Year(s)|
|PhD, School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, UK.||1998|
|M.Sc, Institute. of Biophysics, Academia Sinica, China||1990|
|B.Sc. Dept. of Chemistry, Henan University, China.||1987|
|Position and Institute||Year(s)|
|Adjunct Professor, Department of Biochemistry, National University of Singapore||2012-present|
|Research Director/Professor, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore||2010–present|
|Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore||2007-present|
|Senior Principal Investigator, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore||2007-2010|
|Senior Scientist/Principal Investigator, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore||2002-2007|
|Senior Scientist /Principal Investigator, Institute of Molecular Agrobiology, Singapore||2001-2002|
|Research Associate, Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, University of Oxford, UK||2000-2001|
|Research Associate, Section of Structural Biology, Institute of Cancer Research, UK||1999-2000|
|Research Associate, Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, University of Oxford, UK||1998-1999|
|Research Assistant, Protein Engineering Research Institute, Osaka, Japan.||1993-1994|
|Research Assistant, Institute of Biophysics, Academia Sinica, P.R. China.||1990-1993|
* mRNA metabolism and translational control.
* Hippo signaling pathway.
* Long noncoding RNA.
* Structural based drug design.
- Chen L, Muhlrad D, Hauryliuk V, Cheng Z, Lim MK, Shyp V, Parker R and Song H (2010) Structure of the Dom34-Hbs1 Complex and implications for No-Go decay. Nat. Struct. & Mol. Biol. 17, 1233-40.
- Chen L, Chan SW, Zhang X, Walsh M, Lim CJ, Hong W and Song H (2010) Structural basis of YAP recognition by TEAD4 in the Hippo pathway Genes & Development, 24, 290-300.
- Cheng Z, Saito K, Pisarev AV, Wada M, Pisareva VP, Pestova TV, Gajda M, Round A, Kong C, Lim M, Nakamura Y, Svergun DI, Ito K, Song H. (2009). Structural insights into eRF3 and stop codon recognition by eRF1.Genes & Development 23, 1106-1118.
- Loh PG, Yang HS, Walsh MA, Wang Q, Wang X, Cheng Z, Liu D, Song H. (2009). Structural basis for translational inhibition by the tumour suppressor Pdcd4. EMBO J. 28, 274-285.
- She, M, Decker CJ, Svergun DI, Round A, Chen N, Muhlrad D, Parker R, Song H (2008). Structural basis of Dcp2 recognition and activation by Dcp1. Mol. Cell 29, 337-349.
- Gao, H., Zhou, Z., Rawat, U., Huang, C., Bouakaz, L., Wang, C., Cheng, Z., Liu, Y., Zavialov, A., Gursky, R., Sanyal, S., Ehrenberg, M., Frank, J. and Song H. (2007). RF3 Induces ribosomal conformational changes responsible for the dissociation of class-I release factor. Cell 129, 929-941.