Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS.
Supervisor, NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS).
|Degree and Institution||Year(s)|
|M.D. Humboldt University Berlin||1996|
|Position and Institute||Year(s)|
|Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS||2013 – present|
|Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS||2007 – 2013|
|Assistant Professor, Wolfson Digestive Diseases Centre, University of Nottingham, UK||2003 – 2007|
|Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, University College London, UK||2001 – 2003|
|Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Neurology Centre of Excellence in Drug Discovery, GlaxoSmithKline, UK||2000 – 2001|
|Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Division of Endocrinology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, USA||1998 – 2000|
|Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Departments of Genetics and Laboratory Medicine, Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA||1996 – 1998|
* Cellular signaling and energy metabolism
* Cellular stress response
* Novel therapeutic approaches for obesity and cancer
- CY Tan, T Hagen. Post-translational regulation of mTOR complex 1 in hypoxia and reoxygenation. Cell Signal 25:1235-44 (2013).
- RW Wong, T Hagen. Mechanistic target of rapamycin (mTOR) dependent regulation of thioredoxin interacting protein (TXNIP) transcription in hypoxia. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 433:40-6 (2013).
- CY Tan, T Hagen. Destabilization of CDC6 upon DNA damage is dependent on neddylation but independent of Cullin E3 ligases. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 45:1489-1498 (2013).
- SY Hong, T Hagen. Multiple myeloma Leu167Ile (c.499C>A) mutation prevents XBP1 mRNA splicing. Br J Haematol 161:898-901 (2013).
- CY Tan, T Hagen. mTORC1 Dependent Regulation of REDD1 Protein Stability. PLoS One 8:e63970 (2013).
- L Cordero-Espinoza, T Hagen. Increased concentrations of Fructose-2,6-bisphosphate contribute to the Warburg effect in PTEN-deficient cells. J Biol Chem 288:36020-8 (2013).