Chan Fong CHANG
Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS.
* Structure, function and regulation of CD38/ADP-ribosyl cyclase.
* The role of CD38 in high fat-induced obesity.
* The role of CD38 and its metabolites in NAD+-mediated melanogenesis.
- Wong LL, Zhang D, Chang CF, Koay ES. (2010) Silencing of the PP2A catalytic subunit causes HER-2/neu positive breast cancer cells to undergo apoptosis. Exp Cell Res. 316:3387-96
- Wong LL, Chang CF, Koay ES, Zhang D. (2009) Tyrosine phosphorylation of PP2A is regulated by HER-2 signalling and correlates with breast cancer progression. Int J Oncol.34:1291-301.
- Gan BH, Ng GL, Bay BH, Chang CF.(2005) Altered CD38 expression in thioacetamide-induced rat model of liver cirrhosis. Liver Int. 25:1233-42.
- Khoo KM, Han MK, Park JB, Chae SW, Kim UH, Lee HC, Bay BH, Chang CF. (2000) Localization of the cyclic ADP-ribose-dependent calcium signaling pathway in hepatocyte nucleus. J Biol Chem. 275:24807-17.
- Hussain AM, Lee HC, Chang CF. (2000) Modulation of CD157 expression in multi-lineage myeloid differentiation of promyelocytic cell lines. Eur J Cell Biol. 79:697-706.
- Liang F, Qi RZ, Chang CF. (2002) CD157 undergoes ligand-independent dimerization and colocalizes with caveolin in CHO and MCA102 fibroblasts. Cell Signal. 14:933-9.